Give your informed perspective on the potential and values of our candidates and students. Involve your company in two of our school's key moments.
Managers, directors, human resource professionals: make an effective contribution to the selection of varied profiles who will become tomorrow's executives.
- Entrance jury: from 5,000 candidates, select 650 future students.
- Final oral exam: validate the skills acquired by 1,400 students at the end of their studies.
- Meet the young generation and target high-potential students who might join your group.
- Share your professional skills and make your company known to future executives.
- Exchange ideas with other professionals, teachers and school services.
- Bring a company viewpoint to the evaluation of candidates and their skills in collaboration with the president of the jury.
- Make sure students have the proper aptitudes, knowledge and skills: personal characteristics, general culture, openness, communication, presentation, etc.