Intensive events showcasing leading companies who share their experience and expertise in a specific domain.
These bootcamps provide an opportunity for you to share possible careers in your company and to evaluate the skillsets of GEM students in quasi real life situations.
5 events in the spotlight between September and November 2019
- Audit & Finance: 26/09/2019 (Preivous edition)
- Marketing & Digital: 10/10/2019 (Previous edition)
- Purchasing & Supply Chain: 24/10/2019 (new)
- Sales & Business Development: 14/11/2019 (Previous edition)
- Consulting: 28/11/2019 (in French only)
- Company intervention and round table discussion chaired by the student association (in English so as to benefit students from over a 100 nationalities)
- Workshops organised with the companies for small student groups about recruitment processes and opportunities
- Networking Cocktail
- Meet students motivated by a specific sector that is important for your company
- Highlight your recruitment needs and processes to boost applications to your company
- Strengthen your links with the student associations at GEM who are active partners
- Showcase your employer brand
- Network directly with the students and identify potential talents
- Have your company promoted through the sectorial GEM facebook communities increasing your visibility to both alumni and students
By invitation only. Fees dependent on partnership level.
PREVIOUS PARTICIPATING COMPANIES 2018/2019