Triple win for Grenoble Ecole de Management. With the renewal of its AMBA accreditation, GEM teams, will have achieved a remarkable performance in less than 6 months: obtaining, for their maximum duration, the EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA re-accreditations.
GEM received several praises from the AMBA Accreditation Council, particularly:
- The management of programs by collegiate teams, devoted to the quality of the programs.
- The well-being of students.
- The career services for students and alumni.
- The school's ability to attract talent students and turn them into committed graduates.
- The Grande Ecole Program (PGE) as one of the best flagship programs in France.
- The school's commitment to educational innovation.
GEM maintains its status as an elite member of the 1% of business schools globally to have all three accreditations: EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System), AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) and AMBA (The Association of MBAs).
Assessment from Loïck Roche, CEO of Grenoble Ecole de Management
« EQUIS, AASCB, AMBA. Three re-accreditations. Three teams of auditors and the highest recognition: beyond our innovations, our impact, our commitments, our ability to inspire the world of education, the world of business and our stakeholders, and first and foremost society.
This recognition is the crowning achievement of the exceptional work of all those who participate in doing what we want to be, one of the most influential business schools, a true R&D of business schools, a true business lab for society. »
AMBA is a global standard for judging the quality of higher education courses in particular MBAs and DBAs. This label is awarded to more than 200 business schools in more than 70 countries. Among the evaluated criteria: viability of the training, pedagogical quality, mission of the institution, resources, development projects…