Mindful Leadership Masterclass certified NF214
Whether you're a director, manager, consultant, head of HR or other professional, would you like to improve your concentration, reduce stress, develop a culture of insight and non-judgement and learn to communicate mindfully? The Masterclass Mindful Leadership vwill enable you to integrate mindfulness within you work life.
Designed by Grenoble Ecole de Management, this masterclass allows participants to discover management practices that bolster an organization’s efficiency thanks to individual team fulfillment. The program will enable participants to set solid foundations and positively influence their environment. In addition, the program is certified NF214 by AFNOR Certification.
- Erwin Glatter is a member of the Economic Peace, Mindfulness and Well-Being at Work Chair, For more than 20 years, he developed his practice of mindfulness as a buddhist monk. He is a lecturer at Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU Wien) and the School for Fine Arts in Zürich, and an associate professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management. Erwin has been a teacher and educator for the past ten years in Europe and the USA for both individuals and companies. He holds a Master of Health Sciences from IUK de Graz in Austria. He is also a certified coach in the systemic approach.
- Agnès Muir Poulle is a teacher at Grenoble Ecole de Management and member of the Economic Peace, Mindfulness and Well-Being at Work Chair. She leads the community of practitioners that brings together company leaders and researchers. As a coach, she has also developed her managerial skills over the past 25 years
- Hôtel Mercure, 36 rue Antoine Pinay, 69740 Genas
- 13 et 14 mars 2019, 10 et 11 avril 2019, 16 et 17 mai 2019
- Contact : Larisa Ribot : +33 4 76 70 64 62
GEM appoints a new director of research
Charles-Clemens Rüling is an expert of organizational theory. He has been a professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management since 2002. As the new director of research he aims to develop academic research at the highest level and enable the transfer of knowledge from scientific publications to organizational practices that can be applied by companies.
His nomination will enable companies, institutions, students and alumni in France and abroad to gain greater access to scientific knowledge as applied to the management of technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. His ambition is to enable participating stakeholders to overcome current challenges in digital transformation, health, energy and regional development. With eight research teams, 12 research chairs and instituts, and 270 doctoral students GEM has become a leading school for research in France and abroad. The school's researchers have produced 451 publications, 48 reports and 69 studies over the past five years.
- Jérôme Brodin, GEM ESC 2005, joined Moskitos as head of EMEA sales. The company is the editor of cross-cut, a platform for the integration and governance of Data and APIs. From 2005 to 2014, he was a sales manager at IBM. From 2014 to 2018, he held management positions in the Microsoft sales department.
- Matthieu Huet, GEM MBA 2015,was named head of the entity for products and marketing activities for electric vehicles at Peugeot Motocyles. Since 2015, he had been product manager for the company. In 2009, Matthieu, a cycling enthusiast, created his own bike brand all the while working part-time for the SME Cycleurope.
- Nicolas Sériès, GEM ESC 1992, became president of the French subsidiary of Carl Zeiss, which specializes in the manufacturing of lens and products for microscopy. He previously worked 15 years in the photography industry. He held various positions in sales, R&D and marketing at Kis before being promoted to general manager. In 2010, he joined the Carl Zeiss group as general manager of Carl Zeiss Vision France.
- Pierre Gambarini, GEM ESC 2007, joined lesfurets.com as administrative and financial director. He began his career as auditor and financial consultant for Ernst & Young before joining Natexo in 2015 as administrative and financial director.
- Pierre-Yves Moutte, GEM ESC 2001, became sales and partnership director France at Retailmenot, a specialist for digital promotion. As a specialist of e-commerce and web marketing, he began his career at Orange before joining TradeDoubler. In 2012, he launched a startup specialized in the acquisition and monetization of mobile platforms. In 2014, he became director of editions and mobile at HighCo Box. He was previously general manager for the startup Fidall.
- Rodolphe de Tinguy, GEM ESC 1997, was named director of the LBO midcap finance team at HSBC France. He previously shared the position with Pierre Schweistahl.