- Social Entrepreneurship: Opportunity or Altruism?
- Research: Analogical Reasoning, Generating Innovative Ideas With the Help of Customers
- IBEST: Developing Indicators for Sustainable Well-Being
- Research: How Do Consumers Evaluate Corporate Social Responsibility?
- When to Invest in ISO Standards?
- Chair Anosmia Day
- Midi Minatec : challenges for COP 21 and beyond
- MEET THE EXPERT "Fast Expanding Markets: The revolution of the real economy"
- GEM Foundation, School for Business and for Society
- Negative Feedback Reduces Employee Networking
- How Do Film Festivals Survive and Succeed?
- Online Customer Ratings: To Answer or Not to Answer?
- The French Are Champions of Individual Optimism and Collective Gloom
- COP21: A Strong Political Message
- Using Humor as a Management Tool
- Digital Marketing: How Music Creates a Better Client Experience?
- Adding Altruism to Your Leadership Style
- 3D Printing: An Economic Revolution?
- What Happens When a Salesperson No Longer Believes in a Product?
- Do Single Leader Companies Perform Better?
- Research themes
- Marketing: Sell More by Going Local
- Executive summaries